LES KOPASZ – Soundwave Owner / Wedding DJ Expert / Master MC / Mix Master
- Les Kopasz has been a professional dee jay and emcee since the age of 20. He has provided entertainment throughout Orlando and his hometown Buffalo, NY.
- Les’ expertise spans nightclub, corporate events and weddings. For the last 15 years he has focused on weddings and has dee jayed more than 2000 celebrations.
- DJ Les’ philosophy is simple – every Soundwave event or celebration is unique and deserves creativity, not cookie-cutter formats. He understands the importance of looking at the big picture to ensure not only musical success but event success!
- Les began dee jaying in the nightclub business where he served as Head DJ at some of the largest clubs throughout Buffalo and Niagara Falls from 1987 – 1997. Some of the clubs he worked included Bayview Beach Club, Mickey Rats, The Late Show, Fusions and LaBoom.
- Throughout his clubbing years, Les dee jayed live on the Buffalo pop radio station KISS 98.5.
- After working the club scene for 10 years, Les and his wife Wendy began Soundwave Entertainment Systems, specializing weddings for discerning brides and grooms.
- In 2002, Les and his family moved from Buffalo to Orlando. Since that time, Soundwave has become the leading wedding DJ and Lighting company in Orlando. We are honored to each year win the best DJ company by The Knot Magazine and Weddingwire.com. In 2011 we were awarded The Vendor’s Choice Award for the best DJ company in Orlando as determined by our fellow colleagues!